[an error occurred while processing this directive]
1931 Rugby 615
- 1½ ton capacity
- Four forward speeds
- Steeldraulic four-wheel brakes
- Hydraulic shock absorbers
- Front and rear fenders
- Full length running boards
Chassis with Panel Body
- Chassis with Cab $9951
- Chassis with Panel Body $1,1601
1 1931 prices, US dollars, f.o.b. Lansing
Serial Number Range
- L-1279 to L-1500
- Serial number is located on the name plate attached to the right hand side of the dash underneath the hood.
- Six-cylinder "L" Head, 3¼" bore by 4" stroke. Brake horsepower, 58 at 3100 R.P.M. Isometric, Bonalite invar strut pistons. Crankcase vapor remover.
- Drop forged, heat treated crankshaft. Weight - 48 pounds. 4 main bearings.
- ENGINE LUBRICATION
- Full force feed lubrication; oil filter; gear type pump forces oil to all crankshaft and camshaft bearings, and timing chain; oil spray for wrist pins, cylinder walls and valve mechanism.
- COOLING SYSTEM
- Water capacity, 14 quarts; centrifugal water pump; thermostat controls engine temperature; four blade fan driven by V belt from crankshaft.
- GASOLINE SUPPLY
- Diaphram fuel pump. Fuel tank capacity, 14 gallons; electric gasoline gauge.
- 1¼ inch carburetor with accelerating device and economizer.
- 10 inch single dry disc..
- 4-forward speeds; roller bearing countershaft; power take-off opening on both right and left sides.
- FRONT AXLE
- Drop forged, heat-treated I-beam; reverse Elliott type.
- REAR AXLE
- Semi-floating; spiral bevel driven; straddle mounted pinion; ratio 5.375 to 1.
- Front - overslung, semi-elliptic; length 36¾", width 2"; self-adjusting front spring shackles. Rear - overslung, semi-elliptic; length 50"; width 2½", heavy forged spring shackles.
- Steeldraulic 4-wheel brakes; hand brake operates on propeller shaft drum.
- CHASSIS LUBRICATION
- Pressure gun.
- Hollow steel spoke type, latest approved design; single rear.
- 5.50 x 20, 6-ply balloon tires.
- 134 inches
- STARTING, LIGHTING, IGNITION
- 6-volt, belt driven generator; manual and automatic spark control.
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Front bumper; head, tail and stop lights; spare rim; tool kit; grease gun; and jack. Coincidental ignition switch and coil lock; ammeter; electric gasoline gauge; electric engine temperature indicator; oil pressure gauge and speedometer.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Gross allowable weight, 6150 pounds,;