Star Literature Guide - Sales Brochures and Folders
Sales brochures and folders were provided by dealers to prospective customers. These items typically contain pictures of automobiles and specifications. In some cases, the brochures where printed well in advance of production of the automobile. So the absolute accuracy of the information in these brochures can, at times, be suspect.
- Dave Schulte (firstname.lastname@example.org): A-25-210-4, A-25-216, A-25-217, A-28-206-2
- David and Susan Karlik: A-27-205-2
- FAYES (www.fayesantika.com-us.net): A-24-201-12
- Kulchycki Collection: A-28-202-4
- From the collection of Neil Nutwell: A-23-201A-12